At Clark Prep, we demand a lot out of our scholars daily. But we also know that the key to success in college is more than just the scholarly learning, it also involves the development of interests and passions. So at Clark Prep we strive to offer our students opportunities to participate in a wide variety of enrichment and extracurricular activities. We believe in developing the passions of all of our students. Our clubs and organizations are developed around student interest and in partnership with staff and alumni.
- Cooking Club: Sponsor, Chef April and Chef Katie.
**Scheduled to start mid-January**
- Wellness Wednesdays: Every Wednesday after school, Tulane instructors come teach fitness classes to scholar athletes after school. For entire Fall semester until Winter Break. Please click here for more information: Wellness Wednesdays Schedule and Information
- Fashion Institute of New Orleans
- One Voice, One Vision
- Clark Prep Digital Media Seminar
Click on "Arts" tab in Student Activites page, or here for more information about our Arts offerings.
- Varsity Athletics - football, volleyball, basketball, baseball and softball, cheerleading
Click on "Athletics" page or here for more information.
- Marching Band