Clark Prep Curriculum
At Clark Prep, our mission is to guarantee that 100% of our students enroll in a 4-year college or university. Clark Prep is a hybrid school, part startup and part turnaround. So our curriculum blends the best practices in college preparation to ensure our students are ready for success in college and beyond.
The Clark Prep Curriculum includes:
- Louisiana State Core 4 Curriculum to ensure students are qualified to attend accredited Universities upon graduation
- Alignment with national College Readiness standards
- Rigorous college counseling for all students, beginning Freshman year
- FirstLine's Blended Learning Program - computer-integrated learning models that allow for personalized learning and growth
- Programming to develop students' social and emotional skills that coincide with their academic skills
- Experiential learning as a priority
- Community Service Requirements
- Partnership with supportive organizations, including Urban League's College Track and the Posse Foundation
In addition, students at Clark Prep participate in a variety of Academic Enrichment programs to support and extend their learning.